Do You Make New Fold?

when from 32a to n/a cause still aint droped on one breast other droped but not enough my nipple is still at bottom of implant its been 2 months tha 19 th since i got 300cc round smooth saline under now i can feel implant at bottom of my breast on one that did drop dont think it can drop more my p.s. said she didnt make new fold that the weight of tha implant would make new fold does that make since to yall it dont to me

Do You Make New Fold?

+1

That depends on what your breasts looked like before and on what size implants you got.  In general, the larger the implant the greater the likelihood that the crease will have to be lowered (the fold is created by the edge of the implant pushing against the skin).  Based on the degree of asymmetry you're describing (photos would be useful to provide more specific advice), it may be a good idea to have the higher implant lowered to match the other one.  This is something you'll need to discuss with your PS as it requires another surgical procedure. 

I hope that this helps and good luck,

Dr. E

Folds after augmentation

+1

are usually not an issue and photos would certainly help better appreciate your concerns.  Regardless, you can feel implants in the lower poles and more so if you're very thin.  And you should discuss your concerns with your doctor and hopefully she will appreciate better what is concerning you.  Good doctors want good outcomes for their patients and if improvements can be made, most will be happy to work something out with their patients.  That is why its so important to know what your doctor's revision policy is before you sign up.

Curtis Wong, MD

Breast Augmentation and Breast Fold?

+1

If I understand your question correctly, most of us do not “make new folds” when we perform breast augmentation surgery. Often, it is the final position of the breast implant that determines where the breast meets the upper abdominal wall area ( breast “fold").  Given that you are 2 months out of the procedure, I would suggest that you continue to exercise patience and continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon. Best to evaluate the results of the procedure performed 6 months after it was performed.