Can my Breast Implants Still Drop?

I got breast implants unders 3weeks ago as of yesturday i went to my doctor and she gave me a band to wear because they still need to drop atleast 1 inch my nipples are still pointing down im geting agravated because i dont want to go back into surgery she said give it 4 to 6 months so we can see if they will drop honestly can they still drop after 3 weeks and will the band help is there anything i can do to get them to drop im bout ready to go jump on my kids trampoline

Cosmetic Surgery is an Art and a Science

+1

It does take several months to heal a BA. Your surgeon gave you good advice. I know it is hard to be patient, do the best you can. Thomas Narsete, M.D.

Greenwood Village Plastic Surgeon

Implants and dropping

+1

Yes, it may take several months for the implants to drop. As for the trampoline, sounds like a good idea, but  I would be careful as to who you will be putting the show on for.( LOL)

Implants Dropping Further after 3 Weeks Following Breast Augmentation

+1

Implants will continue to drop for 3 to 6 months, and massage and the band can help in this pursuit.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

It may take several months for breast implants to "drop" after breast augmentation.

+1

Implants that appear abnormally projectile after breast augmentation appear that way because of swelling in the tissues artificially supporting the volume of the breast implant. As the swelling subsides and the rigidity of the tissues with it, the implants will assume a normal shape. This may take several months.

Can my Breast Implants Still Drop?

+1

It can take three to six months for the implants to drop and wearing a pectoral strap and doing massage is helpful. 

Without photos it is not possible to give much in the way of useful advice. Photos from both before and after surgery would be helpful. If, for example, you needed and still need to have a breast lift, the implants dropping will not affect that separate problem.

Follow closely with your surgeon  She is correct is asking for patience. 

All the best.