Are my implants still very high? I'm 4wks and 5 days out since BA. 325 cc saline moderate implants under muscle. (photo)

4 wks post breast augmentation

+2

At 4 wks post breast augmentation you still look  a bit high.  Best to give it more time to heal.  Good luck.

Are my implants still very high? I'm 4wks and 5 days out since BA. 325 cc saline moderate implants under muscle.

+1

Based upon this posted question you need a face to face with your surgeon to "understand" the post operative healing phases! 

It is too early

+1

Your implants seem to big for your breast. You had tubular breast before surgery and the lower pole of the breast has not expanded yet. Please see your surgeon and may try straps to push implant lower and give it 3 -6 months.

New Orleans Plastic Surgeon