Hemosederin stain under eye after bruising from Belotero injections. Any treatment for this? (photo)

Had Belotero injections and vessel was hit by needle. The bad bruise healed after 3 weeks, but now there's a dark line & shadow in tear trough. Doctor said it's hemosiderin staining. It's now 7 weeks post injections and it hasn't resolved much. It's causing me distress and depression. My eye looks so haggard and tired. I heard Q switch laser can help. Not sure if doctors in San Antonio know about this. Is there anybody in San Antonio or elsewhere in Texas than can help with my situation?

Treating Bruising from Belotero Injections

+1
V-Beam is the method of choice for treating this kind of bruising from injections.  In addition, oral Arnica taken three times a day should help.  Please find a board certified Dermatologist in your area who has experience in cosmetic procedures for the best result.

Hemosiderin staining of lower eyelid s/p Belotero injection

+1
I would recommend finding a board certified Dermatologist with a V-beam laser which works very well for this sort of stain. We often use this laser for patients for post-injectable bruising and it works very nicely. 

Jennifer Ahdout, MD
Beverly Hills Dermatologist