Cleavage/bounce/movement Etc?

I'm 4wks since my BA. Before I was 32aa didn't even fill out the cup. I got 325cc moderate saline under the muscle Implants. Jus wondering if my breasts are gonna start moving and become bouncy. Every morning while brushing my teeth I look at them to see if they are moving.

Breast movement after augment

+2

At only 4 weeks after surgery it is very common to have enough tissue edema that the breasts still feel firmer and more rigid than they will eventually be. After 3 to 4 months the breasts will soften and relax so that they move more naturally. The degree to which they will eventually move depends on the size, the firmness of your natural breast, the tightness of the skin over the implants, etc., but movement will definitely improve over the next few months. 

Scarsdale Plastic Surgeon

Breasts "Bouncy" after Breast Augmentation?

+2

Congratulations on having undergone the breast augmentation procedure. Most patients report that their breasts “soften” and become “part of me” somewhere between 3 to 6 months after the procedure was performed.  Therefore, at this point I would suggest continued patience…

Please do make sure that you do pay attention to your teeth (as well) while brushing;  to not let your breasts become too much of a distraction…

Cleavage/bounce/movement Etc?

+1

It can take up to three months or more for the pectoral muscles to relax enough to allow more normal motion of the implants. These muscles are stretched out over the implants, and they react by contracting until they become accommodated.

Patience. 

All the best. 

Evolution of implants

+1

Breasts will become softer.  Some doctors, like myself, like to encourage massage exercises to theoretically improve/maintain the pocket so that there is more movement and bounce.  As your doctor if there is anything they would suggest to improve your results at this point.  And I hope you like you look when brushing your teeth!

Curtis Wong, MD