Will a Brazilian Butt Lift Help Horizontal Line/uneveness on my Butt Cheeks? (photo)

I want to get rid of these horizontal lines on my butt and round it out at the same time. I have lost almost 100 lbs and that left my body looking weird. If I wear spanx it's ok, but who want to wear spanx everyday? I am also looking at liposuction for my upper abdomen, back and muffin top. Will that make a difference also?

Buttock skin laxity

+1

The lines on the buttock look to be skin laxity and dimpling .You also still have lots of fat around the lateral and posterior thigh. I think you will need to address the skin laxity with a skin butt lift. you will also need some liposuction and fat transfer to the buttocks.

Will a Brazilian Butt Lift Help Horizontal Line/uneveness on my Butt Cheeks?

+1

When you perform 5 buttlifts a day, you see almost every variation.  The issue you have can be much improved with liposuction and Brazilian buttlift in the right hands.  Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year.  Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA