Breast Reduction or Breast Lift...Lower Body Lift or Extended Tummy Tuck? (photo)

ok Dr. whats my Options i appreciate your review

Options for body reshaping

+3

Whether or not you opt for a breast reduction or a lift is totally up to you.  If you are happy with the size of your breasts but just want them perkier, go with the lift.  If you want smaller breasts, opt for a reduction.  I do not think you need a lower body lift.  My recommendation would be a full tummy tuck with liposuction of flanks, lower back and back bra roll.  I also think you would be an excellent candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift!

Which operations?

+2

Thanks for your questions Each one of the operations have their pros and cons and you need to have a consultation to fully discuss this before surgery. Each operation(s) could lead to slightly different results and have different risks. Therefore, discuss this with your PS in detail. Best wishes, Dr. Aldo.

Aldo Guerra, MD

Best Surgical Option for Me?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.

You will be an excellent candidate for body contouring surgery;  best to do these procedures when you have achieved a long-term stable weight, if you're not there already.

The best way to receive accurate/specific advice, is to consult with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons. Make sure the surgeons you consult with and demonstrate significant experience helping patients in your situation.

I find that, while standing in front of a full-length mirror and having patients demonstrate their concerns and goals, I am best able to formulate a surgical plan that will best help achieve their goals. 

Otherwise, the advice you receive from online consultants may not be specific to your concerns.

Best wishes as you do your research.

Tummy Tuck Vs Body Lift

+2

I agree what the other doctors have told you...the right operation alld epends on your goals.  A body lift will have the benefit of smoothing the skin of the tummy, hips, and buttocks but involves a longer scar and more recovery and expense.

A breast reduction will also get you a lift, and is the best option if you feel your breast size is too large.  A lift alone can be done if you want to keep your current breast size.

Dr. L.

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

How to fix Breasts and Body by Surgery

+2

Your question does not have a simple answer.  There are many factors to consider other than just your photos.

What bothers you?  What are your goals?

I would recommend seeing 2 or 3 different Plastic Surgeons and getting their opinions.  Be sure you tell them what bothers you and what your goals are and then they can formulate a plan for you.

Good Luck!

Suresh Koneru, MD
San Antonio Plastic Surgeon

Hello

+2

Thank you for the pictures it looks like you would benefit from an Extended Tummy Tuck with liposuction of back rolls. In regards to your breast you did not mention what kind of results you are looking for. You can do just a lift to get rid of the sag if you’re happy with your breast size.

Stuart B. Kincaid, MD, FACS

Body contouring

+2

All the procedures you mention are what I would consider to be body contouring procedures. Prior to any body contouring surgery, I always try to get my patients into a healthy and stable lifestyle. This encompasses a healthy diet, an active physical activity or exercise program, and elimination or minimization of poor habits like smoking or alcohol or drugs. Maximizing your level of fitness will ensure choosing the safest and more appropriate procedure. I would advise examining that aspect first.

Robin T.W. Yuan, M.D.

Robin T.W. Yuan, MD

Choices

+2

Thanks for your question and photos. I would recommend an extended tummy tuck over lower body lift because your thighs and buttocks are too heavy to see much of a result. This can also include liposuction of your mid back roll. This combination will really help to reshape your whole waist. I would recommend a small reduction will also lift and tighten your breasts but keep them in proportion with the rest of your body.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Tummy Tuck and Breast Lift or Lower Body Lift and Breast Reduction

+1

If your breasts are too large a small reduction can be performed at the same time as a breast lift.  A tummy tuck would be preferred to lower body lift if you are only interested in the torso improvements and minimizing scar.

Breast Lift, bra line back lift, and extended tummy tuck

+1

Thank you for the question and photos.  What procedures would be best for your will in part be determined by your goals as well as your financial and recovery time limitations.  From your photos alone I think you would be best served by a breast lift that continues into a bra line back lift as well as an extended tummy tuck.  This will result in tighter/lifted breasts, removal of back/bra fat/rolls, and rejuvenation of your abdomen. 

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD