Are my Hips (39in) Too Narrow to Achieve 45 Inches Thru Bbl? (photo)

I Am veryyyy narrow in my hips bc of genetics as u can c i already hve a natural arch n my bak so my butt pokes out however i wanna look curvy frm the back not just the side can i achieve this thru bbl i wanna look like a less dramatic version of beyonce i want my curves to b noticeable i feel like i have boy hips

Hip Augmentation during Brazilian Buttlift

+2

The hips can be augmented during a Brazilian buttlift depending upon patient anatomy and goals for final proportions.  Usually hips may take 240 ml or more per side to produce a change.  Every patient is different and no two buttlifts need to be the same. 

Hips enhancement with a BBL

+1

During a BBL, fat can be added to your buttock, hips, and thighs. As long as you have enough donor fat, you can have the fat put anywhere you want. Make sure to be evaluated by a board certied plastic surgeon who specializes in BBLs and does several of them per week. This may be difficult to find where you live, so you may need to travel.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Can Hips be augmented?

+1

Fat can be transferred to the outer thighs to give more fullness and curves in this area. In some patients the amount if fat that can be placed is greater or less due to how much fat is already there. If there is already a little bit of fullness I've found I can transfer more fat than when there is only a little amount of padding in this area. You appear to have enough donor area fat to make a transfer worthwhile but would need to see a surgeon to confirm this.  Best of Luck   Dr Harrell

Jon F. Harrell, DO

Fat grafting may be an option

+1

Thank you for the question and photos.  Fat grafting to the hips and lateral (side) of buttock may an option for you to achieve your goal of a curvier profile.  I recommend that you have several consultations with well trained board certified plastic surgeons that have experience with fat grafting to the buttocks/hips.  During this process you will be able to learn whether you have enough fat to accomplish your goal, recovery time, and cost of the procedure as well as other important details.

Dr Remus Repta

Remus Repta, MD