I'm 5'2 170lbs what CC's should I get to be a large D cup? (photo)

I have lost about 60lbs and although I know i'm still over weight I'm comfortable with myself the way I am now; so I am wanting to get breast implants. I'm a small B cup right now and would like to be a large D cup I'm not looking for the "Porn Star" look I just want something that will look good and natural on me. Would 550 CC Give me the look i'm looking for? I have posted a photo of my measurements and a photo of myself with all my padded bras on that's the look i'm going for.

Implants are not enough

+1
If you are a 32 or 34 each 100 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. If you are a 36 or 38 each 200 cc’s of implant corresponds to 1 cup size change. From this, you can compute the volume required to achieve a large D. However, since you have lost 60 lbs you have a loose skin envelope and would benefit from simultaneous lift. Using only a circumareola incision (not Benelli) the breast tissue is reshaped creating upper pole fullness, elevated higher on the chest wall and more medial to increase your cleavage. Through the same incision, implants can be placed. Aligning the areola, breast tissue and implant over the bony prominence of the chest wall maximizes anterior projection with a minimal size implant. Small round textured silicone gel implants placed retro-pectoral look and feel more natural, are more stable, less likely to ripple or have complications needing revision. Best Wishes, Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Kimberly Henry

+1

Hello, thank you for your question! This is definitely possible for you, but the best size for your body will probably be determined in the OR; 550's might be fine, but, because of your weight loss (that usually results in looser skin) you might need 700's that are high profile. It really depends on your physical characteristics.

Kimberly A. Henry, MD
Greenbrae Plastic Surgeon

D Cup?

+1

Thank you for your question. To get the best answer to your question you should make a consultation appointment with a board certified Plastic Surgeon. That way you can get the best size and look for your frame.

Christine Rodgers, MD
Denver Plastic Surgeon

Implant size

+1

Thanks for your question - hard question to answer - best answered by trying implants on in your bra - best to make this decision in person - best of luck!

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

How many CC's make up a D cup size implant

+1

Approx 100 cc = I cup size. 550 cc is a big implant and I think you need your PS to examine for loose skin post weight loss. You may need a LIFT in addition to an implant to get the result you want. A 550 cc implant supported by loose and lax skin may not be ideal given the tendency to stretch and droop with time.

Naveen Somia, MBBS, PhD, FRACS
Sydney Plastic Surgeon

Consider 100cc's increase in Breast Implant for each increase in cup size

+1

Thank you for your question and photographs. Generally speaking each 100 cc increase in breast implant size will usually translate to an increase in one cup size. 550 cc breast implants are very large. An examination in person is necessary however I agree with other physicians thata 350 cc implant should give you a nice result.

Brooke R. Seckel, MD, FACS

Breast Implant

+1

Congrats on the weight loss, the bigger the implants the bigger the issues long term. Given your measurements and weight loss you may benefit from a smaller implant maybe around 350cc along with a lift

Ryan Neinstein, MD, FRCSC