Saline or Silicone Implants?

Hi! I've wanted implants for a while(I'm now 20, I know I'm young but this is something I've thought about for years, and finally feel like I'm ready)and am having a dilemma about what kind of implants to get. Since I'm under 22, I beleive I can't have the Silicone type, but that would be my prefered option. I realize I will probably have to go under the muscle and thats okay, I have very little breast tissue, I weigh approximately 110 lbs and have an a-cup. What do you recommend?

Small breasts with limited skin and breast thickness.

Greetings,

I would advise you not to have saline implants and wait until you are 22 years old (the age where the FDA allows a woman to select gel implants). 

I would suggest that you consider textured gel implants placed submuscularly when you are ready for a breast enlargement and be very conservative in your size selection...

Best Regards,

Colorado Springs Plastic Surgeon