Saline or Silicone for Deflated Breasts? (photo)

I'm 24, 5'9 and 145 lbs. I have two children whom I breastfed, I've totally deflated. I want to be a D, I have seen 2 PS and both said I would need silicone to fill out my "deflated look." Neither could really explain to my why saline wouldn't work, just that they suggested silicone. So my question is will saline work, what CC should I suggest? I've had saline in my head, that is why I ask..

Saline or Silicone for Deflated Breasts

+1

Photos alone will not be able to answer why gel is a superior choice for you. There may have been some objectives that you indicated that suggest that gel is a better fit. The example Dr. Pousti provided about feel is one example. Or, upon physical examination, there may have been concerns about rippling.

Saline or Silicone Breast Implants for Me?

+1

Thank you for the question and pictures.

Although not possible to give you precise advice without direct examination, it is likely that your plastic surgeons have suggested silicone gel breast implants because they feel that silicone breast implants will achieve a better “feel” for you than saline breast implants will. I think they may be making this recommendation based on  your anatomy and the fact that you may be able to feel the implants  at certain points on the breasts.  Most commonly, patients are able to feel the breast implants inferiorly(bottom of the breasts) or laterally (to the sides).