I Had Saline Implants Done over 5 Years Ago, I Have a Terrible Pain in One, a Burning That Almost Feels Like a Bad Bruise. I've

Pain 5 years after Breast Augmentation?

+1

Unfortunately, it is not possible to diagnose or advise without in-person examination.

You should be seen by your plastic surgeon for evaluation.

Pain in breast

+1

If your breast implant surgery was performed 5 years ago and you are now having pain, it is important to have it evaluated because it could be from so many different things.  Go see your surgeon first.

Pain in breast years after breast augmentation

+1

Since your pain was over five yers ago, it's unlikely the source of the pain is from your saline implant. I recommend consulting with your plastic surgeonf or a complete examination and also to obtain a mammorgram and ultrasound. You may have a breast cyst which is causing you to experience the pain.

Rarely is the implant the cause of breast pain, but you will need an exam to rule this out.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD