I had textured saline implants put in about 20 months ago. The implant shifted and I went back to surgery 5 days later, experiencing fever, chills, severe pain.
The surgeon did not use a new implant and tried to salvage the implant which I thought they were supposed to replace with a new implant. Anyhow I have been nothing but sick since then. I now feel a strange sensation and I just feel ill as if something isn't right on the one breast.
Is it possible that there could be bacteria in my implant and how would I know or since I'm allergic to many things could I be allergic to the shell?