Saline Implant Removal. PS Said I Had Lots of Extra Breast Tissue and Would Need A Lift. Can I Do Lipo Instead?

hello, Prior to my surgery (7 years ago) i was a small C cup, I am now a 34DDD. I had a consult yesturday and decided to deflate first to see how they will come out then removal to decide if i absolutley need a lift.. anywho, PS mentioned i had alot of extra breast tissue and prob recommends a lift (cannot afford that right now) so my question is: can liposuction be done on excess breast tissue? Saline 360CC thanks !

Liposuction to Lift Breast?

+1

Based on your description of your breast size and goals, it is unlikely that liposuction surgery is indicated. You will likely require skin removal in order to achieve breast lifting.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastLift.htm

Liposuction does not lift the breast..

+1

Liposuction is designed to decrease the volume of the breast. This will have very little effect on the nipple position or skin envelope and in fact may worsen the problem.

Vacaville Plastic Surgeon

Liposuction of breasts

+1

Liposuction of the breasts will only decrease the volume. It will not lift the breasts significantly.