Breast Implant Encapsulation 12 Years Post Op?

I had saline implants in 2000 and was instructed to exercise the implants and take 1000 units of vitamin E every day from then on out. The implants on both the right and left side began to attach. I had to go in to the office 3 times a week to have the nurse move the implants for me. It was painful, often causing popping sounds within the wall. I had the implants recently checked because one felt tight. The dr. said 1 was encapsulated because I had stopped exercising. Does this sound right?

Hello

+1
12 years ago the instructions after breast augmentation were different. In our practice we don't tell our patients to massage there implants.