One saline implant deflated (18 years old), still breastfeeding. What to do with the other?

Ive had saline implants for 18 year. Im pretty sure my left breast is deflated, I can completely squish it in my hand like a stress-ball, while the other although loose I can push down on a bit and pinch the skin but still firm. Also, the smaller breast is still not as small as it originally was pre implant, which I dont understand either. What can I do to even them out? I realize I can just leave it since Im still breastfeeding my toddler, however I am very uncomfortable with two difft sized breasts.

Breast

+1

I believe the most important thing to do here would be for you to speak to your PS to see following instructions, I am sure that a revision would have to be done and replace the implant which is deflated, these have a warranty in some cases, so check with your PS for the records.

Dr. Campos

Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Deflate the other

+1

Go to a plastic surgeon who will deflate the other under local anesthesia. Then after you finish nursing, have them removed and replaced.

William B. Rosenblatt, MD

You need to see your surgeon for deflation

+1
You can have your surgeon to deflate and suck the saline out under local anesthesia in office. You can have them removed and replaced later. 

Kamran Khoobehi, MD
New Orleans Plastic Surgeon

Ruptured Saline Implant

+1
If you have one ruptured SALINE implant and want to even out the sizes while you are still breast feeding, you can visit your board certified plastic surgeon and have them deflate the intact implant.  That can easily be accomplished under local anesthesia by numbing the skin and inserting a needle and "popping" the intact implant.  The saline can be removed from the implant causing a controlled leak.  This should allow the breast to even out in size since both implants will be deflated.  Then, when you are done breast feeding, you can return for implant exchange and replace with either the same implants or replace with Silicone or other style.

Good luck. 

David Shafer, MD

Deflated implant

+1
A visit with your local board certified plastic surgeon is the right thing to do. Replacement with some capsule work is the procedure he or she is likely to recommend. Good Luck!

Gregory Lynam, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon