Regarding: "How much do saline c cup implants weigh?"
Just like one bra manufacturer C cup does not match another, there is NO B cup, C cup or D cup breast implant. Implants are classified by
- their height to base configuration (Low Profile, moderate profile, moderate PLUS profile and High profile)
- their volume in cubic centimeters (cc which when filled with water = milliliters, ml).
- their filling material (Saline or Silicone gel)
- their implant shape (round VS Anatomic)
- implant texture (smooth VS textured).
Since there is no clear national volumetric accepted national standard of what volume constitutes an A, a B, a C, a D etc cup. There cannot be a clear way to transfer this to implants and classify let's say a 350cc implant as a C implant because it may be a C with some bras and another cup size in others.