Will 425cc Change Shape Dramatically if I Lose 20-25 Lbs?

I am getting breast implants at end of March. I'm 34A at 5'5" 145lbs medium body type, saggy breast, have elasticity. My surgeon recommended saline 425cc for fullness on top. I want full "C". I plan on losing 20 lbs within few months. I don't want breast to bulge through armpit or upper chest. I don't want to see outling creases of implants. 1). Do you think 425cc is too large? 2). Will 425cc change shape dramatically if I lose 20-25 lbs? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Breast implant size

+2

It is difficult for me to give you an exact answer without examining you first. The implants come in different shapes, and depending upon your body habitus, one may be better than the other. If you lose a lot of weight, your breast may deflate a bit.

425 cc breast implants very large.

+1

HI.

1) I wrote an article for RealSelf on how to pick size of breast implants. You can look at it on my profile.

2) You may well look fake with such large implants.

3) Weight loss could make sagging worse. Make sure you don't need a breast lift at the same time.

4) I would recommend smaller silicone implants over the muscle.

George J. Beraka, MD (retired)

Will implant enlarged breasts change with weight loss.

+1

Clearly the implant will not change if you lose weight.

However, the real question is will your breast change if you lose the weight.

In my experience, this is a significant weight loss and will likely result in a less desireable appearance. The probability of visible wrinkles is high.There is also a higher likelihood that you may need a breast lift.