Safest Way to Remove Saline Breast Implants?

I had a breast reduction. They removed my 340cc implants and put in 265cc but I am the same size after surgery. What can I do to make my breast a size 36B?

Changing cup size

+1

Thanks for your question -

It is a little unclear. What size were you before the surgery? What size are you now?

How much was removed during the breast reduction?

Cup size is a difficult and imprecise measurement because every bra manufacturer is different.

Discuss your issues with your plastic surgeon.

Can't go by cup size

+1

Your surgeon can't  perform surgery according to your desire for a cup size.  If you downsize the implants too much they will be too small for your frame.  I suggest you go back and discuss this thoroughly with him or her.