Had Saline BA Under Muscle 3 Yrs Ago. Left Breast As Dull Ache & Feels Heavy?

I have a dull ache in my left breast, somethimes a heavy feeling. I'm a pipefitter & my job I turn wrenches alot pull and push & lift. Could that have anything to do with this. Its not all the time just every couple months it feels this way.

Left Breast As Dull Ache & Feels Heavy?

+1

There are many possible causes of pain in the area of the breast. The source can be the implant, the breast tissue, the muscles or skeletal structures, the heart, the lung.

When there is a capsular  contracture, the chances that that is the cause are considerable, but absent that finding, the implant is an unlikely source. Your plastic surgeon can help with that part of the diagnosis. Beyond that, seeing your regular physician is more likely to figure out a cause and to determine if any treatment is necessary.

Thanks for the question, best wishes.

Saline Under Muscle 3 Yrs Ago. Left Breast achey and heavy...

+1

It is hard to know the nature of your pain. Anyone with chest pain should be seen by a doctor to evaluate the possible causes. If the pain is confined to your left breast it could be many things. It could be implant related which would make me think of a capsular contracture. You could have a breast mass that might need to be evaluated. Have you ever had a mammogram? You should be seen for an evaluation as soon as possible.

Tightness around Implant

+1

Based on the fact that your pain is every few months and you perform a labor intensive job, my suspicion of capsular contracture is rather low.  

I do recommend that you followup with your plastic surgeon for an in office exam.   Otherwise, stretching exercises and breast massage should lessen the intermittent soreness.

Dr. Gill

Web reference: http://www.drpaulgill.com

Tight feeeling in chest after implants

+1

A tight feeling in the chest has to be investigated. Is it around the implant?  If so, it may represent a capsular contracture.  Other types of chest pain should be addressed immediately.