I had saline BA 5yrs ago. Both breasts hurt a bit. I feel a bit of discomfort on my top right chest? (photo)

It seems to be there all the time. The left breasts also appear slightly fuller than the right one. They are still both soft. Originally before BA, the left breast was slightly bigger but I never seemed to notice it much after augmentation. Sometimes they look perfectly normal and sometimes one looks slightly bigger,maybe its my imagination but i feel some discomfort. I live in the UK and I had them done in the states five years ago...

BBA

You need to be examined in person to determine what is going on.  See your PS or another BC PS in your area.

BEst,