I Had Salin Implants Put in Under the Muscle and Now Have Pain Above the Nipple 5yrs Old

I have had my implants for 5 yrs and the right one has a ripple on the bottom not to bad, but i have a pain (sore but hurts) above the nipple under the skin. I have check myself and feel no lumps what do I do?

Pain in 5 year old saline breast implants

+1

Pain around an otherwise asymptomatic implant is not a bad sign but it may be an early indication of caspular contracture. You should see a plastic surgeon for an evaulation. IT could also be a fold or ripple causing tenderness.

Pain in breast after implants

+1

If you are having pain and rippling with your implants after five years, I suggest that you see a plastic surgeon to be evaluated.