Salicylic Acid Peel with Lactic Acid Peel for Acne Scars?

I have lightly-complected type IV skin. I have acne marks left over from previous cystic acne, but have so far been clear of that for about 4-5 months (birth of my son). Would a 10-20% Salicylic Acid Peel and 50% Lactic Acid peel be alright to apply to my skin? Not together - at least a week apart. Thanks.

Salicylic and Lactic Acid for Acne

+1

It should be fine for you to do in combination, but I would recommend you wait 2 weeks in between treatments so that you skin has time to recover in between treatments.  Talk with your skin care provider for their specific recommendations since they are more experienced with your specific skin.