Salicylic burn on nose, will the brown skin will become white again?

i used salicylic acid in a garnier product on my face and left a dab of on the spot overnight it burnt and when i woke up the skin was darker, a few days later a scab formed and it came off in three days, the new skin was a bit red a few days later it turned into a brown colour,few days after i can see parts of the brown skin going back to normal colour but will all of it go back to normal is it starting to heal? i just want to know whether the brown skin will become white again

Burn From Salicylic

+1
Thank you for your question. It sounds like you have a mild burn, the dark area could be the skin still healing at this point. The best thing you can do is keep the area hydrated by using a heavy moisturizer product or an Aquaphor on that area, also be sure to avoid the sun and wear sunscreen to prevent further damage while the skin is healing. The burnt area could take 3 to 5 months to heal entirely so just be sure to take care of it. I would recommend having a consult with your aesthetician or dermatologist during this time, it is hard to say what needs to be done without actually seeing the damage.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon