Does Salicylic Acid Worsen my Scars?

I had a few facial mole removals last year that I am currently getting laser treatments on every few weeks for the color and texture. I use mederma three times a day. They told me I could use concealer to cover them, but my concealer is a blemish concealer with Salicylic Acid. Does this actually worsen the scars? Does the acidity in acne medicine delay my healing? Thanks!

Using creams for hyperpigmentation of scars

+1

Salicylic acid is an exfoliant and keratolytic and will not destroy or hurt your scars.  It is used to exfoliate the skin, thereby reducing pigment. Raffy Karamanoukian, Los Angeles