Any procedure for a buttocks lift without injecting fat or implants just a simple lift? (photo)

No squats don't work I'm 5'2 skinny everywhere but my abdomen, I have a full c on breast size need a booty to match but don't want to go through hard core procedures

Buttock Lift vs. Fat Transfer

+1
Today buttock lift has become synonymous with autologous fat grafting. Many forget that a buttock lift was an altogether different procedure which has become less popular than the aforementioned BBL. The procedure while effective has fallen out of favor due the large visible scar burden.

For this reason, BBl or fat transfer for augmentation has become a more popular alternative for those seeking contouring of the buttocks. However, for some a buttock lift is still a reasonable choice especially as part of a truncal or body lift procedure (common among massive weight loss patients).
As always, consult with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Nyack Plastic Surgeon

Options for buttock improvement other than fat and implants

+1
In addition to the two options you mentioned, a lifting procedure can be done and can improve the shape of the buttock area.  Options for lifting include lifting from above the buttock, or tightening the area to the side and below the buttock, where the lower buttock crease is.  Although it was popular in the past, that lower procedure produces a scar that is quite visible in modern clothing, and is not as popular now.  Indeed, any lifting procedure will produce a significantly longer scar than either fat transfer or buttock implants.

James Nachbar, MD

Buttock lift without fat or implants?

+1
Well, you said it all when you said "squats don't work"...in this case surgery is your only option.  Keep reading:
Allow me to share with you some information that you may not hear elsewhere. There are only two proven safe and relatively effective methods for Buttock Augmentation and Hip Augmentation: 1) Autologous Fat Transfer (using your own fat, transferring from one area of the body to the other) and 2) Buttock/Hip Implants (semi-solid silicone rubber implants that cannot rupture &/or leak). Both are very good options so what it comes down to, like any surgery, is proper patient selection.
Depending upon the amount of your current fat reserves and their distribution, you may or may not be a reasonable candidate for fat transfer. Indeed because at least 50+ % of the fat transferred will melt away within a year, most patients are not good candidates because they lack an adequate amount of fat to harvest. Another tip is that if you purposely gain weight (i.e. fat) for the procedure, the fat you lose first as you get back to your baseline weight is that very same fat that was transferred into your buttock...so don't fall victim to this recommendation. Although using your own fat is relatively safe, the one serious complication that can rarely (< 1%) happen is "fat embolism" in which some of the fat gets into the blood stream and travels up into the lungs, heart, and/or brain causing serious problems. This complication is more likely to happen with the larger amount of fat being transferred. This is even more likely to happen when using fillers like PMMA and hyaluronic acids. Also fillers, when injected in large quantities, have a relatively high tendency to migrate away from the original area they were placed and tend to stimulate a lot of inflammation and a subsequent disastrous amount of scar tissue/hardening.
Thus buttock/hip implants become a very good, safe, and long term reliable option for most patients seeking buttock augmentation (at least in my practice). I prefer to insert the buttock implants through a 2 inch long incision over the tailbone (concealed within the crevice between the buttock cheeks) and the hip implants through a ~ 1 inch incision just below the beltline above the hip region. The buttock implant should always be placed under or within the gluteus maximus muscle. In this position, the implant is less palpable, less visible, and does not sag or shift/migrate over time unlike implants placed on top of the muscle. Therefore it is extremely important to seek consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon who specializes in this procedure (in fact both implants and fat transfer so that s/he is not bias). And in this case too, at least in my surgical practice, the infection rate is minimized to ~5% and the infection rate is minimized to ~2%.
I generally do not recommend fat grafting at the same time as placing buttock implant because of a significantly increased risk of infection. For fat to survive it must be grafted into muscle, however that is also where the implant sits. Thus, if fat is injected into the implant or implant pocket then it will die and almost assuredly get infected - necessitating removal of the implant as well. Because of this risk, I frequently avoid fat grafting into a buttock that has an implant

Because of all this, I strongly recommend consulting with a board certified plastic surgeon that performs both procedures and not just the Brazilian buttock lift so that s/he can provide you with an unbiased recommendation for surgery with realistic long term results.
Again, like any surgery, the key to a satisfactory outcome is both patient education and a skilled board certified surgeon specialist.

Ryan Stanton, MD

Any procedure for a buttocks lift without injecting fat or implants just a simple lift?

+1
Buttock implants, fat transfer, and a posterior body lift (with buttock lift) would be the three variants.   Find an expert in butt augmentation with good reviews and before and after pictures.