How Much Can I Have Done During a Revision?

I had a breast reduction in February. I will be having a scar revision to fix the "webs" under my breasts.They removed 3.5 lbs from my breasts. I am so much more comfortable. However, I'm unhappy with the shape and droopy look that my breasts have now. There seems to be some weird "catch" on both breasts in the nipple scar. When I bend over or turn on my side they dimple and look horrible. I would like more lift and possible implants to add fullness. Can this be done during the revision?

Revising reduction procedures

+1

can always be done but your concerns must be evaluated with an exam.  Work with your surgeon and see what he/she can do under local in the office as it keeps your costs lower.  If you feel your doctor is dodging the issues, get a second opinion.  Scars that are symptomatic are still considered medically necessary and covered by insurance.