Cryotherapy on Keloid?

I seen a YouTube video of a dermatologist in NY who does cryotherapy on keloids and seems to have very good success with it, but I live in Florida. Is there a dermatologist anywhere in Florida that offers a cryotherapy treatment for small keloids behind the earlobes.

Treatments for keloids including cryotherapy

+1

Cryotherapy is one of several options for keloids.  I would not use the technique as my first line of treatment for many keloids, however, as there are some downsides.  I employ IIT, pressure treatment, and laser. 

Cryotherapy

+1

This is voodoo medicine. The only known 2 treatments for keloids are with excision and adjuvant treatment with radiation and or steroids. As a matter of fact the patient that real self uses as its billboard for scars is my pateint and treated in the same fashion

Norman Bakshandeh, MD, FACS

Cryotherapy on keloid scars

+1

Hi

I have some experience with this and published a paper some time ago. In my experience cryotherapy alone is not very effective. But cryo and steroid injections can be combined very easily to produce good outcome.

Anindya Lahiri, MBBS
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon