Keloid Chemotherapy Treatment in Florida?

I seen a YouTube video of a dermatologist in NY who does chemotherapy on keloids and seems to have very good success with it, but I live in Florida. Is there a dermatologis anywhere in Florida that offers a chemotherapy treatment for small keloids behind the earlobes.

Keloid treatment options

+1

There are many different keloid treatment options.  I treat many keloids and do not consider chemotherapy a central treatment focus for patients with keloids.

Keloid chemotherapy

+1

I assume you mean he injectioin of cortisone and 5-fluorouracil into the keloid. Even you your dermatologst does not do it -he or she can look up the article regarding this use. If the keloid is large, it may have the be surgically removed first.

Vicki J. Levine, MD