Is it normal to be this lopsided four weeks after? (photo)

I'm four weeks out, and my left looks totally different then the right. I know they are two different breast, but I've been pushing down on it for two weeks and its not changing at all. I don't want to overreact to my ps about it, but it's really bothering me. I know it's early and I won't see results till 6 months. But I feel they shouldn't be this off from one another. Thanks. 371, silicone, round, under. I'm right handed if that matters.

Asymmetric breasts

+2

From the photos it appears your implants are high - hopefully the will drop with more time - if not you may need a revision

Brea Plastic Surgeon

Post op asymmetry

+1
Although you have some size discrepancy that was pre-existing you look pretty good for only being four weeks preop. Give it some time.

Christopher J. Davidson, MD, FACS
Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

BBA

+1

Your breasts were asymmetrical pre-op. Certainly, your implants are still high and need to drop BUT the asymmetry you have appears to at least partially be pre-existing. You should discuss your concerns with your PS.

Asif Pirani, MD, FRCS(C)

Breast asymmetry

+1

Breast asymmetry is the norm, and you have to be patient in how the body responds to the implants.

Uneven after surgery

+1

Yes, one looks larger than the other. Either different sized implants were used, or the space around them was made differently from side to side. Or you were dramatically more uneven than your photo suggests.

Ronald Schuster, MD