Does my chin implant look crooked? (photos)

I had a chin implant with wings placed (submental incision) in December. Something looks off to me. I do feel some more scar tissue on the right side of the scar. I'm not sure if this is what I'm seeing when I'm looking at my chin or if the implant is position incorrectly.

Is my chin implant crooked

+2
In the photos, your chin implant looks well-positioned.
You have a natural slight asymmetry, like everyone else.
I can see a truly minimally greater definition of one wing compared to the other - which may be a photography effect.
You have a good result. Enjoy it.

Chin implant

+2
You have a good result.  Every face is a little asymmetric in the soft tissues and the bone.  Donald R. Nunn MD, DDS  Atlanta Plastic Surgeon

Donald Nunn, MD