How does a doctor decide whether they will revise a surgery not performed to the patients liking?

I have read reviews for a Dr. from patients saying he fixed errors doing surgery. One even said he performed liposuction to an area with no charge (other than anesthesia). Then I read other reviews on the same Dr. saying he would not assist patients with obvious errors?

+1
 I perform a great number of BBL revisions from around the country and from other countries.  I would say that an important thing to determine is the revision rate of the surgeon you select. 

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Revisions

+1

Every Doctor should have you read and sign a revision poilicy before surgery, there is a limit on these revisions though and most Doctors normally just charge the anesthesia. The patient has to be commited to follow post surgery instructions that may include garments and lymphatic massages.

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Revision policy

+1

Most plastic surgeons provide a written revision policy. Look through your paperwork as you may have one, if not call the office and ask for a written revision policy.

Then have a candid discussion with your plastic surgeon regarding your concerns, he wants you to be happy.

Luis H. Macias, MD

Revision Policies

+1

Each doctor has a different revision policy. This policy should be discussed with the doctor's office prior to your surgery. Our revision policy is also put in writing and given to every surgical patient when they book their surgery.

Matthew Schulman, MD

Revision surgery

+1

Usually revision surgery policy is discussed in the office and explained during preop appointments. Every doctor's office handles this differently.