How much would it cost for the butt lift? Based off my size would I be able to get 800cc or more into each buttock? (photos)

How much would it cost for the butt lift? Based off my size would I be able to get 800cc or more into each buttock?

+1

I could liposuction 5 liters and transfer 1200 cc per buttock or more if you want.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Cost for buttock lift

+1

Presumably, you are inquiring about the cost of fat transfer into your buttock, which first requires fat removal (i.e. liposuction) from other areas.  Because this essentially requires two surgical procedures and additional surgical time (compared with buttock implants) it can get rather costly.  Costs vary from surgeon to surgeon and from area to area.  I would however recommend you not make your decision primarily on cost until you consult with at least two maybe three board certified plastic surgeon that specialize in buttock augmentation via fat transfer AND buttock implants for a unbiased comparison.  Glad to help.  

Ryan Stanton, MD

Plastic Surgery Costs

+1

Plastic Surgery costs vary all over the country and world.  Cost questions are best answered in you local area.   800 cc is a lot of fat.  You have to be fairly large person to accommodate this.  Stuffing in too much results in fat death due to ischemia.  The right amount is what you need.  My Best,  Dr C

George Commons, MD
Palo Alto Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Buttock Lift

+1
Based on the pictures posted, you can get a good result from a body contouring surgery to get an ideal body proportions. By liposuction of several areas of the body, with concentration on key areas. and fat transfer to the buttock, 800 cc is possible. The important part is choosing the right surgery and the right surgeon.
The cost would depend on the number of areas to be liposuctioned to contour your body. and other procedures (Like Tummy Tuck) that you may choose.

Samir Shureih MD. FACS
sshureih@msn.com