Will my eyelids sag again due to my puffy eyes? What can I do to stop this?

My eyes started getting puffy around age 23 and they began sagging around 25. I am now 32 and just had the surgery done 3 weeks ago. I'm hoping this is a temporary condition but it is still continuing even after the surgery. I'm excited about the outcome but I don't want to feel like I just waisted my money when it happens again In a year or two.

Eyelid surgery

+1
It is very hard to tell exactly what bothers you without photos.  However, a well done surgery on the eyelids should make you look better for many years.

Coral Gables Oculoplastic Surgeon

Without photographs, it is impossible to know what you are talking about.

+1
Please consider posting photographs so that we can actually be of assistance for you.  Without that information we really can't be of much service.