Will I Have Saggy Skin After Lipo (For Bbl)? (photo)

I am 5'8 and used to weigh 226lbs. I am now down to 170lbs. I want to have a bbl done but my problem is, if I have lipo from my abdomin, back, and flanks, will that leave me with sagging skin? Is it possible to just get fat from my back and flanks and not touch the stomach? I know lipo doesn't improve stretch marks or tightness of the skin, but if its going to leave me with sagging skin, I can't do the bbl. I am 21 and want kids in the future so I'm not contemplating a tt at the moment.

Brazilian Buttlift and Loose Skin

+2

The abdomen needs to be suctioned conservatively and the flanks and back aggressively.  This will allow plenty of fat for transfer and better define your waist without incurring additional skin issues with your stomach.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Liposuction with Stretch Marks

+1

I believe that you are a good candidate for gluteal contouring with fat in spite of your stretch marks because of your age. You have enough fat and your skin looks resilient overall.  Get a consult with a BC PS with expertise in Gluteal Sculpting.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Excellent Candidate for BBL

+1
You are an excellent candidate for a BBL and should do well without skin excess if the procedure is performed skillfully.

George Bitar, MD
Fairfax Plastic Surgeon

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

Based on the pictures posted and your desires. You can get a lot of fat from the flanks and lower back as well as some in the upper back and transfer that fat to the buttocks.

The abdomen is of concern that may overhand if liposuction is done.