Saggy Eye Bag Return After Lower Blepharoplasty?

I had my lower blepharoplasty a month ago . These few days my eczema attack on my face , leaving flaky skin especially on my upper eyelid. Worse thing is I turned to have saggy eye bag like before. What should I do? Making my skin around my eyes so itchy.

Problem after blepharoplasty

+1

It is difficult to assess your problem without a photo or examination.  Recommend seeing an oculloplastic surgeon or ophthalmologist.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Eczema On Eyelids After Blepharoplasty - What Do I Do?

+1

A Japanese pharmaceutical company has a lucotriene receptor antagonist not on the market in the U.S. for which they own the patent for the treatment of eczema.  In the U.S., there are two products - Singulair and Accolate (now generic Zafirlukast).  Both of these products are similar to the Japanese product.  I recommend you find a dermatologist with a deep understanding of International treatments of eczema.

With reference to your saggy eye bags, until you treat your eczema, it will be very difficult to evaluate the true results of your lower lid bleph. 

S. Larry Schlesinger, MD, FACS
Honolulu Plastic Surgeon