Saggy Butt Post Upper Thigh Liposuction?

hi, my butt got more saggy post-liposuction of my banana rolls under butt cheeks( is it banana rolls or saddle bags anyway?) how do i restore them to former perkiness? and is the sagginess due to skin or fats?

Banana roll liposuction is tricky and requires skill

The area under the buttock is often referred to as the banana roll. It's so called because it has the curved appearance of a banana and is more-or-less similar in shape and fullness. It's not present in everyone; it's kind of like dimples--you either have them or you don't. Those who have a banana roll often don't like it and want it gone with liposuction. Unfortunately, it requires a significant amount of skill to suction that location without creating an unintended consequence--a droopy buttock. Once the buttock has "dropped" from suctioning the banana roll, it's not easy to fix. I would suggest discussing this with your physician, and if needed, get another opinion from a very experienced physician who performs lots of liposuction to find out if anything can be done. 

San Antonio Dermatologic Surgeon