Saggy Breast 21 y/o, Fluctuating Weight, What Can I Do to Prevent Further Sagging?

I am 21 years old with very saggy breasts.I have been both very underweight and overweight and have almost constantly fluctuated between the two over the last 10 years. I am currently a little overweight butworking towards a healthy weight and I exercise a lot.What can I do at the moment to prevent furthur sagging? I would contemplate a lift when healthy,but I am put off by scars and wouldnt want any implants. Is it possible to have a lift without implants and in a way with minimal scars?

Prevent sagging by breast weight transfer

+1

There is a new technique called The Ultimate Breast Lift which involves transferring the breast weight to the underlying muscles.  The advantage of this technique is that the weight of your breasts are supported by your muscle, rather that just your skin envelope.  This results is pain relief and it provides support despite weight changes.  The technique is done without any vertical scars and does not require implants.  You are an excellent candidate for this new procedure.

Best of Luck,

Gary Horndeski, M.D.

Texas Plastic Surgeon

How to prevent sagging

+1

I think that wearing a good support bra is really the only thing you can do to try to reduce the amount of sagging. Especially during exercise and avoid activities that cause a lot of bouncing up and down on a regular basis.

Ronald Schuster, MD

Sagging breasts

+1

Unfortunately it is impossible to prevent further sagging.  Really controlling it is the right term. The body will go through its own changes overtime.Yes, you can certainly have a lift without placing an implant.

Breast lift and scaring

+1
Unfortunately short of controlling the weight fluctuations, there is little you can do to "prevent further sagging". Any lift procedure would involve scarring. This can range from minimal scarring just around the areola to an anchor shaped scar that goes around the areola, to the bottom of the breasts and then in the fold of your breasts. You need an examination by a board certified plastic surgeon to determine your candidacy.

Kevin Tehrani, MD, FACS