I have had saggy and ugly breast since puberty and i was wondering how to change. that without spending lots of money? (photo)

I have had saggy and ugly breast since puberty and i was wondering how to change. that without spending lots of money?

Best to to be seen in person in a consultation. Fees for implants and donut lifting range from $5,000 to $8,000.//

Consult

I would recommended a breast augmentation with a mastopexy. It would give you upper pole fullness and remove any excess skin. I suggest scheduling an appointment with a PS in your area to go over your options and pricing. Best of luck.

Michael A. Fiorillo, MD

Breast lift

I would recommend a donut mastopexy to make your areolas smaller and also to place an implant under the muscle for the best, most natural appearing result. Best of luck.

Breast augmentation is a good procedure for modest ptosis.

from the photograph it looks as though you have lost some weight and with it breast volume. I think you would get a good result from a breast augmentation preferably silicone gel in a sub glandular position. It will not remove any stretch marks but might make them look less obvious.