I have had saggy and ugly breast since puberty and i was wondering how to change. that without spending lots of money? (photo)

I have had saggy and ugly breast since puberty and i was wondering how to change. that without spending lots of money?

+1

Best to to be seen in person in a consultation. Fees for implants and donut lifting range from $5,000 to $8,000.//

Consult

+1

I would recommended a breast augmentation with a mastopexy. It would give you upper pole fullness and remove any excess skin. I suggest scheduling an appointment with a PS in your area to go over your options and pricing. Best of luck.

Breast lift

+1

I would recommend a donut mastopexy to make your areolas smaller and also to place an implant under the muscle for the best, most natural appearing result. Best of luck.

Wellesley Plastic Surgeon

Breast augmentation is a good procedure for modest ptosis.

+1

from the photograph it looks as though you have lost some weight and with it breast volume. I think you would get a good result from a breast augmentation preferably silicone gel in a sub glandular position. It will not remove any stretch marks but might make them look less obvious.

Web reference: http://www.zubowicz.com/subpag,13-atlanta-breast-augmentation.htm