Sagging Skin from Jutting the Jaw Forward?

I'm a 24-year-old male who has a very small chin and a small overbite, two years ago I noticed that by jutting my jaw forward I would look so much better. I have been constantly jutting my jaw forward ever since.

However, in the last of months it has become painful to do so I've decided to stop altogether. Only now when I close my jaw normally I think I may have sagging skin, is this just a normal sign of aging or did I do this to myself? How can I correct it? Thank you.

Sagging skin and small jaw

+1

Alexl,

Without pictures, it is hard to tell for sure, but it sounds like you may benefit from a chin implant.  This may correct your jaw problem and also "fill up" the skin a bit.  With pictures, we may be able to give you more advice.  Good luck.