Best Treatments for Sagging Skin and Broken Capillaries?

I am 55 years old have sagging skin beneath my eyes, broken capillaries, and skin in downturned at my lips. What's the best treatment for me?

Surgery could improve sagging skin

+1

Without the benefit of an exam, or even a photo, it sounds like you could improve your situation with surgery. Many people in your age group have sagging lower eyelid skin, which could be tightened with a chemical peel, or possibly a blepharoplasty. The turn down at the corner of the mouth might get temporary improvement from a "filler" such as Juvederm, but likely you have jowls already and are probably a candidate for a conservative face/neck lift.

Discuss your concerns, and your health with your surgeon to come up with an individualized treatment plan.