Best Treatments for Sagging Skin and Broken Capillaries?

I am 55 years old have sagging skin beneath my eyes, broken capillaries, and skin in downturned at my lips. What's the best treatment for me?

Surgery could improve sagging skin

Without the benefit of an exam, or even a photo, it sounds like you could improve your situation with surgery. Many people in your age group have sagging lower eyelid skin, which could be tightened with a chemical peel, or possibly a blepharoplasty. The turn down at the corner of the mouth might get temporary improvement from a "filler" such as Juvederm, but likely you have jowls already and are probably a candidate for a conservative face/neck lift.

Discuss your concerns, and your health with your surgeon to come up with an individualized treatment plan.