Sagging Skin at 19 or Just Acne? Would Chin/jaw Implant Tighten my Skin? (photo)

I really don't like how I look right now and people receive me very badly I think that my forehead is relatively too small and make me look awkward as a thin head and my skin seems to be sagging at 19 years old. Weak chin too. I'd like to fix these as quickly as possible so I can secure my career and not be shunned by society anymore I was thinking chin or jaw implant could tighten the skin of my face and fix sagging skin and give me a more mature look. 135 lbs and always wash face Feel bad.

Sagging Skin at 19 or Just Acne? Would Chin/jaw Implant Tighten my Skin?

+1

At 19, that's not excess skin of the face but excess fatty tissue.  This fat typically thins out in the 20's.  From the photos provided the chin is quite weak and this would be an indication for Chin Augmentation with a Chin Implant.  You may want to do that first and allow the baby fat to go away before seeking further facial augmentation with Cheek and Jaw augmentation.  

+1

Dear Caius,

Thank you for your post.  First off, I think you are WAY too hard on yourself.  I don't see you all that clearly in the photos, but its not nearly as bad as you make it out to be.  First off, go see a plastic surgeon or dermatologist about the acne.  Start on retin-A therapy.  Second, you could benefit from a chin for facial proportions.  However, be confident about yourself.  Don't rely on this to be life-changing, just something you want.

Best Wishes,

Pablo Prichard, MD

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon