Sagging D Cup to Perky B Cup? Is It Possible?

My breasts hang pretty low;I plan on lifting and reducting them in the future. Is it possible to go from my saggy d cups to a perky b cup? I've lost a lot if weight (80 pounds) but my boobs are still my old size.

D Cup to Perky B Cup? Is It Possible

Easier to answer were there photos.

It is possible to reduce breast size with a breast reduction. All the breast reduction procedures incorporate a lift as an integral part of the operation.There may be limitations on the amount of tissue that may be safely removed to  maintaining enough blood and nerve supply to the breast, but getting to a large B is a good possibility. Best advice with come following a consultation. All the best.