Best Treatment for Sagging, Crepey Skin?

Hi, I have tried Fraxel and Refirme to combat sagging skin and to improve crepey skin. Neither have worked very well for me. Which laser is most likely to provide real results, where my skin looks youthful, glowing, and wrinkle free? Can any among Alison Refirme, Fraxel, Matrix, and Gentle Yag be a good choice?

Lasers are not great for sagging skin

+1

It sounds like you have already tried two types of lasers and have seen no effect. Your best option likely involves surgery to tighten the skin. Non-invasive methods such as external laser are useful for fine wrinkles and very slightly loose skin. However, to achieve any appreciable tightness to your skin, a face lift will likely be your best best. If you post pictures, we may be able to give you more specific recommendations.