Sagging Butt

I am 28 years old and use to be very active growing up. Over the past few years I have slowed down my activities and therefore have begun to have a sagging butt. For the past 3 years I have a second line about 1" under my butt crease. I have little to none visible cellulite, but I hate looking at the double line and it seems as though no matter how much weight training I do, I can't seem to get rid of it. What would be my best course of action?

Correction of a drooping Butt......

+2

Unfortunately, without a picture or examining you, it's tough to know what is the best procedure. But, from what I am picturing, I would suggest the best two options to be that of a Brazilian Butt Lift, (that is if you desire your butt to be larger/shaplier and have some fat to donate to it) or, a buttocks wedge excision, where the excess skin beneath your buttocks crease is removed, leaving you with one crease instead of two.

Sagging Butt

+1

Thank you for your question. Have an evaluation with your board certified plastic surgeon to evaluate your alternatives.  From surgery to fat transfers to lasers, there are a lot of options to consider based on your severity, location, and skin and body type. . I hope this helps!

Danville Plastic Surgeon

Treatment of a sagging butt

+1

Hello ~

It would be helpful to review photographs in order to give you a more accurate opinion. Your options may include a brazilian butt lift, lipoplasty, or combination of both. As my colleague mentioned, a buttock wedge excision is also possible, although the scarring is significant.  

Exercise with an emphasis on the gluteal region may provide additional muscle tone with improved shape. Consult with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon for an evalation and treatment plan.

Best ~

Glenn Vallecillos, M.D., F.A.C.S. 

Web reference: http://www.beverlyhillscosmeticsurgeon.com/buttlift.php

Need to examine you.....

+1

Without seeing the problem it is difficult to know a solution. You might be OK with a little liposuction or you might be better served with a lift.

Best Regards,

John Di Saia MD

Orange Plastic Surgeon

Treatment of a sagging buttock area

+1

You may want to consider a fat transfer to the buttock to help fill out and augment your buttocks which can have the effect of a "lift". With careful fat injections and careful liposuction in the back of the thigh, you can improve your contour in this area.

Dr.Bruno

Web reference: http://www.williambrunomd.com

Fat transfer versus a butt lift

+1

You have two options.  One is fat transfer and the second is a butt lift.  From your description, fat transfer to your buttock and the crease should resolve this problem.  I have been successful with this approach in a few patients.  See the following link to see one such case.

Web reference: http://www.plasticsurgerybodycontouring.com/butt-lift/brazilian-butt-lift-photos-before-after-12.html