Since I Have Sagging Breasts, Will Silicone Create a More Saggy Look? Should I Go with Saline?

I have a saline implant and had a banelli lift by Dr. S which didn't do much. I had a baby and now I have a lot of scar tissue that made them hard and distorted so I'm getting them re-done. I want silicone but my doctor recomended not to get silicone because they are a more heavy consistency and will make them look more saggy. I'm getting a lift too so why would that be a prob?

Saline vs Silicone Implants

+1

It too has been my experience that silicone implants produce a superior result. The implants feel and look more natural. Consult with a reputable Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who has experience in both saline and silicone implants. Best wishes!

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Saline versus silicone for a breast lift (mastopexy)

+1

It has been my experience in nearly 24 years of practice that silicone implants will provide you with a far better aesthetic result compared to saline - and for many reasons. You may find it in your best interest to obtain 1 or 2 more opinions from reputable plastic surgeons before you make your final decision.

Steven Turkeltaub, MD

Silicone and sagging

+1

Silicone implants of the same voluem as saline weighs the same.  But if your breasts sag, they will sag more with implants and then you will need a lift.

Silicone versus saline breast implants for remove replace breast lift and augmentation surgery

+1

I am not aware of silicones creating a more saggy appearance but it is true that they generally have less projection in comparison to similar sized saline implants and perhaps this is what your surgeon is referring to when he/she discusses their use.