Sagging After Fat Transfer

What can be done about this sagging after a f/t surgery (1 year after). I have had fillers injected and they worked well but the loose saggy skin and wrinkles really age me and i want to know what can be done about this thank you.

Saggy skin on face

+2

Look saggy skin can be filled out with fat transfer but in order to tighten it, it needs to be removed. I am offering a minicision lift for a reduced price under local anesthesia which you may be a candidate for.

Newport Beach Plastic Surgeon

Fat transfer

+1

I agree with the first doc, be careful about getting additional procedures.  You are looking down in the second picture which can make anyone's face sag due to gravity.  You can see a few doctors in consultation, but I wouldn't do anything too drastic.

Nima Shemirani

Nima Shemirani, MD

Fat transfer corrects skin looseness.

+1

Fat transfer helps to correct skin looseness or laxity. It is difficult to determine what your dissatisfaction is from a 2-dimensional photograph, and would most likely need to be seen or touched in a consultation to diagnose and then correctly treat.  I perform a significant amount of fat transfer and believe that it is a great way to help add volume back into tissue which has lost fullness due to the aging process.  This can also be used to correct volume problems that have been present from the time you were born.

It is difficult to see what your intended goal was initially because you seem to have reasonable tissue volumes right now.

Richard H. Fryer, MD
Salt Lake City Plastic Surgeon

Sagging after Fat Injection

+1

The only preventive "cure" to facial skin sagging is a premature death. ( In the words of John Derek  (Yes, Bo's husband...) "Live fast, die young, and leave a beautiful corpse." )

I am not sure from your pictures WHY you had a fat transfer done, but the procedure does not reliably tighten skin. You may wish to reconsider your therapies because to me you have a youthful face that does not really require such procedures.

Dr. Aldea

Sagging face

+1

Unfortuantely, these photos, of course are two dimensional and not as good an image to study as an examination in person. It is not possible to understand clearly what ails you and what had been done previously. See a board-certified plastic surgeon for an evaluation.

Ronald Shelton, MD

What can be done

+1

You did not need anything to begin with and you do not need anything right now.

Stop before you destroy your face.