Is It Safe to Do Zerona with CoolSculpting or Liposonix?

Hi, I'm interested in either cool sculpting or liposonix depending on what is recommended by the doctor. Before discovering these procedures I purchased a voucher for 10 sessions of Zerona which was greatly discounted. I regret purchasing this voucher due to the reviews I read later but have decided to use them anyway. My question is will Zerona laser have any negative effect on cool sculpting or liposonix? I plan to do the zeltiq end of march, zerona april and then zeltiq may. Is this safe to do?

Probably Not ~ byVillar

+2

Probably not.  The advantage is you will not have to go on the diet that may be used to obscure the questionable results of these procedures.  Coolsculpting requires no diets or exercise for results.  Best wishes. Knowledge is power.  Luis F. Villar MD FACS

Zerona will probably not be a detriment to having coolsculpting for fat loss

+1

There isn't a theoretical reason to avoid coolsculpting just because you had Zerona laser for external fat reduction. The coolslpting is designed for fat reduction if there is a deposit focally.

The information provided in Dr. Shelton's answer is for educational purposes only and is not intended to constitute medical advice.  The information provided should not be relied upon as a substitute for consultations with a qualified health professional who may be familiar with your individual medical needs.

Ronald Shelton, MD