Is is Safe to Use VBean Laser on Skin Diagnosed with Dermal Elastosis?

I have an area on the upper left dorsum of my nose that has been diagnosed with dermal elastosis. Would it be safe to use the VBeam laser on that area for the redness? How soon to wait after the biospy was done? Thnk you.

V-Beam for red biopsy scar

+1

V-beam is a great option to improve appearance of a scar. However, I usually advise my patients to wait 6-12 months. Scars take a very long time to heal (up to a year) and improve slowly.

Diagnosed with Dermal Elastosis...

+1

Good healing following the biopsy may take 4-6 weeks. It would be advisable to wait this amount of time before using the VBeam Laser