How Safe is Vaginoplasty?

I'm in my early 20's and I really want to get this surgery done due to lack of 'tightness'. I have not had children. Is it worth the risks? How long does it usually last on average? How common are problems after the surgery? Thanks to anyone who can awnser my questions. (btw I am going to try to kegels first)

How Safe is Vaginoplasty?

+1

Vaginoplasty may be indicated, but an exam would be necessary. This procedure is typically performed in women who have had pregnancies.

This may cost $4000 or $5000 on the low end. Some of this will depend upon the nature of the repair that is needed.

Vaginoplasty option

+1

Vaginoplasty is typically reserved for women who have given natural vaginal birth +/- and episiotomy.  On occasion a woman may have a vaginal vault that is less snug than the average, this may be another indication for vaginoplasty (tightening).  I recommend consulting with a labiaplasty/vaginoplasty specialist for a formal exam to confirm you can benefit from this surgery.  Glad to help... 

Ryan Stanton, MD